Chance The Rapper Set To Move In With James Blake In L.A.

Chance The Rapper Set To Move In With James Blake In L.A.

Chance The Rapper had a busy year in 2013 and is looking to continue the growth of his fan base in 2014. Chance has decided to switch things up in the new year by moving from his home of Chicago all the way to the West Coast. In a recent interview, Chance revealed that he will be making the move to Los Angeles and he will not be moving in alone. He has decided to move in with UK artist James Blake.

“I’ve never lived anywhere other than this house, the one I grew up in in Chicago. It will probably be like being on vacation for the first couple of months. Then I’ll start figuring out what kind of music I’ll be making,” Chance said. (NME)

In the interview with NME, Chance The Rapper spoke on his upcoming move and how he will be living with his friend from the UK James Blake. Chance made it clear that the two will be making new music as much as possible.

He continued, “We’re probably going to make a bunch of shit every day. I don’t know what we’re going to do with it. We might give some shit to other artists. We’re getting a compound so we figure we might invite people round to the crib and make some music in the house, then kick them out and bring in some new people.” (NME)

Check out the video for the collaboration from James Blake Ft. Chance the Rapper -  “Life Round Here

Share this story
Chance The Rapper Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Chance The Rapper Related Songs & Videos