According to gossip-website-king TMZ.com, Chris Brown is now allowed to go near Rihanna as long as he does not harass her. Earlier this month, Rihanna "did not object" to having the restraining order changed so that Chris Brown can attend events that she does (like award shows).
Award shows just got a little less awkward for Chris Brown and Rihanna … because a judge just lifted the restraining order prohibiting him from going near her.
Brown appeared in court moments ago in downtown L.A., where a judge replaced Rihanna's restraining order with a level one order — meaning Chris and Rihanna can have contact as long as he does not harass, annoy, or molest her.
Rihanna was not in court — but her attorney Donald Etra was … and told the judge RiRi has no objection to the new order. (TMZ)
In related news, Chris Brown released the album cover, along with the track list and guest appearances, for his upcoming new "F.A.M.E." album. Hitting stores on March 22nd, the new LP will feature collaborations from Justin Bieber, Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Ludacris, and even Benny Benassi.
1. "Deuces" featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
2. "Up 2 You"
3. "No Bullsh*t"
4. "Look At Me Now" featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
5. "She Ain’t You"
6. "Say It With Me"
7. "Yeah 3x"
8. "Next 2 You" featuring Justin Bieber
9. "All Back"
10. "Wet The Bed" featuring Ludacris
11. "Oh My Love"
12. "Should’ve Kissed You"
13. "Beautiful People" featuring Benny Benassi
14. "Bomb" featuring Wiz Khalifa
15. "Love Them Girls" featuring Game
16. "Paper, Scissors, Rock" featuring Big Sean & Timbaland
17. "Beg For It"
Chris Brown – Real Hip Hop Shit
Chris Brown – Behind The Scenes Of Super Bowl Weekend