NBA Super Man, LeBron James and The Legendary West Coast Rapper, Dr. Dre hook up to make the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s “Music Issue” which will be hitting newsstand shelves on February 8, 2013.
In this issue, LeBron, who won the NBA and Championship Finals MVP last year, and former NWA Star discussed the details of their partnership with Dre’s Beats By Dre Empire.
The both share a brief playlist that is used for their workouts. Dr. Dre’s list includes Eminem’s “Till I Collapse”, Kanye West’s “Power”, Method Man’s “Bring the Pain”, J Dilla’s “WorkinOnIt” among others. LeBron’s list features Wiz Khalifa’s “Gone” Rihanna’s “Diamonds”, Young Jeezy’s Get Right” to name a few.
The issue also features playlists from such notables as Jimmy Iovine, Macklemore, Ryan Lochte, Alex Morgan and a number of other notable celebrities.
- Eminem in The Studio With Chris Rock (Picture)
- Talib Kweli Says Jay-Z, Biggie, Nas Are Rap Nerds
- Jaheim Announces His Sixth Album, Appreciation Day
- Jermaine Dupri and Da Brat Honor Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly At Funeral Service
- Ghostface Killah Recalls How He Impacted Method Man’s Style
- Chris Brown Misses MET Gala Due To Emergency Plane Landing
- Mac Miller Announces ‘Space Mirgratation’ Tour Dates
- Lil Wayne Reveals A Big Tymers Reunion My Be In The Making, Adding Drake