Freddie Gibbs Speaks On Jeezy’s Business Practices

Freddie Gibbs Speaks On Jeezy’s Business Practices

"That’s his problem, too many fucking yes-men, not telling you the real. I made mine in this game. "

Freddie Gibbs left Jeezy’s Coporate Thug Entertainment back in December of 2012 and he has made it clear that he does not like Jeezy at all by releasing diss songs left and right. In a recent interview, Gibbs spoke on how his beef with Jeezy will not end until he responds.

During the interview with Grantland, Gibbs spoke on how he thinks Jeezy doesn’t have a clue on how to run a label.

“Of course he don’t know what he doing. Hell nah, he don’t know what the f*ck he doing. And I’mma stay on his punk a*s till he say something about it. I’mma keep drilling his punk ass into the ground.” 

Gibbs goes on to explain why Jeezy isn’t a good record label CEO.

“But a lot of people don’t know how to run a label — that’s something you gotta learn. I’m gonna take the necessary steps. That’s why I got the right people around me. I don’t just got people around me sucking my dick. That’s his problem, too many fucking yes-men, not telling you the real. I made mine in this game —”

Share this story
Freddie Gibbs Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Freddie Gibbs Related Songs & Videos