Rap Basement
was successfully added to your cart.

Freddie Gibbs

Freddie Gibbs Shot At In New York

Posted By on November 4, 2014

Rapper Freddie Gibbs had a performance in Brooklyn last night and, after the show, Gibbs  sat in a SUV with another person outside of a record store when a gunman shot at them. Police report that at 1:13 a.m. a man dressed in a dark hoodie ran up to the rappers SUV and fired several shots.

Once police watched security footage of the show, they concluded that the gunman was at Gibbs’ show and even hung out around the rapper.

“He was standing around you guys all night,” an investigator told the Eastside Slim rapper. “He was stalking you guys. We can tell on camera he wanted it to look like he knew you, but it’s clear he didn’t. When you guys left, he was waiting for you outside.” (AllHipHop)

Between Gibbs and the other guy in the SUV,one was shot in the hand and one was shot in the leg.

“Between Gibbs and the other person that was shot, one was shot in the hand while the other was shot in the leg.Who suffered which injury was not specified. Both are recovering at New York City’s Bellevue Hospital. No arrests have been made.” (Allhiphop)

When asked about the shooting., Gibbs didn’t seem too surprised that people were after him.

“They tried to kill Tupac. They tried to kill me,” Gibbs told The Post outside the club. “I’m still alive.”

“I’m Freddie Gibbs. They tried to kill me, but I’m still alive.”