French Montana Speaks On His Arrest In New York

French Montana Speaks On His Arrest In New York

French Montana was one of a few rappers arrested Friday, January 31 after a pre-Super Bowl party in New York. Montana, Jadakiss and Chinx Drugz were all released the day after being locked up. Now French has come out to speak on the arrest.

The Coke Boys rapper briefly spoke to TMZ about being arrested and according to him he was locked up because of a warrant that stemmed from 2008.

“You know what, it was a reality check, man,” he said. “They make you remember where you come from…They said I had a warrant from ’08…I do a party every weekend and this one weekend they grab me.” (TMZ)

French also explained how he was in good spirits due to a good lawyer and that no matter how famous you are the Police are still going to be after you.

“Yeah, I’m happy, man. I’m doing good. I’m doing excellent, man. I got a good lawyer. I just had to let the people know, so they can know that it don’t matter where you come from or how big you make it they still wanna—you see that right there,” said French while pointing at a police van. “They waiting on me. Nah, they waiting on me too.” (TMZ)

Share this story
French Montana Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
French Montana Related Songs & Videos