French Montana Says He Was Not The Target In Shooting

French Montana Says He Was Not The Target In Shooting

In a recent interview, French Montana addresses a recent report that named him as the target of a drive by shooting following one of his concerts.

It was reported several days ago that French Montana was the target of a drive by shooting that claimed the life of a fan who was standing in a crowd near the tour bus of the rapper. Now the rapper is saying that he was not the target of the shooting and that it did not involve him or anyone on his tour bus. He also says that the media overplayed the event and that it was not as serious as they made it out to be.

“It was a serious situation,” Montana recently revealed to Angie Martinez of Hot 97. “We had a peaceful show. We was on the bus. I was listening to Meek Mill’s mixtape. He was listening to my album. Then, we go to the front of the bus. People are just running in.”

During the interview the rapper remained adamant that the shooting did not involve him.

“My bus don’t have no bullet holes on it. No nothing. You know how it be. If you’re with a friend that’s with a friend that’s with a friend that’s with his mother that’s with his cousin’s grandmother, if something happens, it’s French Montana,” he explained. “If they didn’t shoot at the bus, there was nothing to be worried about. I guess it wasn’t for me.”

French also made it clear that he felt the media overplayed the incident making it seem worse than it really was.

“The media! They can’t wait to say something negative, man. They’re relating Ross and me and all this,” he noted. “It wasn’t nothing like that. It ain’t even that serious.”

Share this story
French Montana Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
French Montana Related Songs & Videos