French Montana Bonds With Miley Cyrus Over Weed, Boasts Collaboration

French Montana Bonds With Miley Cyrus Over Weed, Boasts Collaboration

Could it be French Montana meets Hannah Montana? The Coke Boys leader takes the time to break down his relationship with the Pop Sensation.

Miley Cyrus has established herself as one of Hip Hop’s biggest out-of-genre collaborators. The former star of Disney’s Hannah Montana and current Pop mega star has collaborated with Snoop Lion, Tyler, The Creator, and will.i.am.

According to an interview that Bad Boy Recording Artist “French Montana” did with MTV Hive the Pop star is currently working on a collaboration with him.

When the Coke Boys leader was asked about his relationship with Miley Cyrus, he replied, “Miley Cyrus is my dog. That’s my peoples. We became friends at the Clive Davis Grammy party.”

French then recalled how they met. “I was sitting there with Diddy. She was sitting there with Wiz [Khalifa]. She just kept looking at me laughing, I kept on looking at her laughing. I said, ‘What you laughing at?’ She said, “I know you high like me.'” According to French, after that, it was a rap. “After that, we became mad cool. I went over to the studio, just kicking it.”

He confirmed that the two are working on something in the studio right now. “We working on something now. That’s just cool peoples.”

Share this story
French Montana Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
French Montana Related Songs & Videos