Well, the ongoing saga between the Rapper Future and his alleged baby mama has taken a definitive turn. Everyone can now take alleged from in front of her illustrious title. A DNA test has confirmed that the rapper is the biological father of the 10 year old boy who has been at the center of this heated battle.
The mother, Jessica Smith, has maintained her claim that the rapper impregnated her in 2001 and that he was the father of her now 10 year old son. According to a report from TMZ, future recently took a DNA test to determine paternity. The text came back confirming that he was the father with a 99.9% probability. For those that may not understand that, “You are the father”.
Based on the outcome of the test, future entered into a settlement with Smith to acknowledge that he is the father, pay $1,660 per month in child support, and cover the $889 tab for the cost of the DNA test.
Future is another in growing list of high profile child support cases such those with Nas, Scot Storch, Gucci Mane.
Amidst all of the turmoil, future was able to release a mix tape recently. The project is entitled F.G.B. (The Movie) and is available for free download this month. Future says that he is contemplating doing a mix tape with Drake
- Rick Ross’ Upcoming “Mastermind” Album Release Date Will Be Delayed
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Tour Stop Bombs in Kansas City
- Ja Rule And His Wife Address Rumors Of Seperating Due To Male Lover
- Sway Addresses The Kanye West Heated Interview On ‘RapFIx Live’
- Trinidad James Gets Confronted In New York By Mysonne
- Drake Inks Deal With The Jordan Brand; Reveals Sample Pictures Of Shoes
- Adidas Releases An Official Statement Welcoming Kanye West To The Family
- Flo Rida Stops Concert To Pay Homage To Paul Walker