Hopsin Attacks Fame, Asks Fans To Not Attend His Show, And More

Hopsin Attacks Fame, Asks Fans To Not Attend His Show, And More

Rapper Hopsin may be leaving the stage behind him. Seems like the young rapper is getting tree of the struggles that come with being a famous rapper. The MC recently unleashed a series of tweets that seem to point in the direction of retirement.

“As of today I’m officially burned out,” Hopsin says in his Twitter statement. “I’m 100 percent over being in this light. The rap game can suck my dick and so can u two faced dick riding fans who are quick to turn your back on me if I don’t give u what u want. I ain’t no damn celebrity and I ain’t bout to play this ‘fame game.'”

“This whole tour can go to hell along with the pain I suffer trying to please these idiots,” Hopsin says. “I’m a god damn slave monkey in a circus now…My heart just isn’t on stage when I perform anymore. All I think about is how bad I can’t wait to get off stage when I’m on stage. I feel bad because I’m just taking your money and not giving u my heart…Don’t come to these shows. You are gonna get an auto pilot performance. [J]ust know that the only reason I’m doing these shows is because I’m being pressured and conditioned to believe that money is before health.” 

Hopsin also went on to say that all the pressure of fame has left him full of doubt.

“Being so heavily involved with this industry made me lose touch with god. I don’t even know if I believe in him anymore…I wanna believe, but I have really locked myself into understanding that he isn’t real. And I never thought I’d reach this point,” Hopsin says. 

Share this story
Hopsin Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
  • An

???wtf does this mean???

• LILRAYRAY

ITS YO DAMN FAULT TRYNA PLEASE THESE PUUSYS THT AINT GO DO NUN BUT TLK BEHIND YO BACK NIGGA IM RAPPN NOW BUT IF A NIGGA GOT SOME SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE AND I AINT NO NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN THT GOD MY GOD AND THE ONLY GOD SO FUK WUT THESE NIGGAS SAY…. STAY UP, COUNT UP, AND FUCK HOES!!…..

• Andrew Smith

man i dont turn my back on ppl who mean somthing to and have an influence in my life even if u didnt influence my life i would still trust u if you gave that same trust back and people are always gonna talk you have to let it go be who you are you dont have to be hopsin be marcus man its not about what we want its what you want not everyone will love all your songs but thats personal opinion its natural but let me ask you this when u are skateing and you fall from doin a trick man do u stay down and give up? no you get the hell up and keep fighting till you land that shit life is board bro u ride u fall off you brudh the dirt off get up and hop back on.

Hopsin Related Songs & Videos