Rap Basement
was successfully added to your cart.

Hopsin

Hopsin Leaves Funk Volume; Drops ‘ILL Mind of Hopsin 8’

Posted By on March 8, 2016

Hopsin, one of the co-founders of the Record Label Funk Volume, has decided to leave the label. Hopsin recently sat down with HipHopDX to express how he’s feeling since the departure and his latest track ‘ILL Mind of Hopsin 8’ which addresses his next move and where all the beef started.

It feels great, great feeling,” Hopsin says in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX about releasing the track. “Been waiting to get it off my chest for two months now. I didn’t want to resort to that, but the way things are going with the whole Funk Volume situation, it’s kinda rubbing me the wrong way, so I had to be vocal about it. That’s since I was a child, that’s been my way of venting so I just had to do what I do best and be vocal.”

To be honest, it’s a better situation for me,” Hopsin says. “I wish the other guys, I hope they come back to my side so we can work things out ‘cause I would love to create a whole new platform and us all rise together like we were doing, but Damien might get in the way of that.”

There’s not really a loss on my side because I have the juice,” Hopsin says. “I was, I started Funk Volume. I built it. I can build another one. It’s not a problem to me.”

Check Out The Video Below: