Iggy Azalea Responds To Funkmaster Flex Calling Her Music ‘Trash’

Iggy Azalea Responds To Funkmaster Flex Calling Her Music ‘Trash’

While speaking with New York’s Hot97, Grand Hustle‘s own Iggy Azalea responded to Funkmaster Flex and his comments about her recent single being trash. According to Azalea, Flex hated the song, yet played it on the radio anyways.

“I heard your Funkmaster Flex friend go like psycho,” she said. “He basically played the record and then was like, ‘I hate that record! Iggy Azalea is trash! And it’s like, well then don’t play the record then.”

Iggy went on to explain that there’s no beef between the two, and everything in life is subjective.

“We don’t have beef,” she said. “I’ve been very nice about it. I’ve never said anything about it besides just now…It got ignored but noted.”

“Everything is subjective. Some things are for you and some things just aren’t for you. I can’t beef at everybody,” she explained. “Some people might not like the way I sound, some people might not like that I rap in an American accent and I’m Australian. Some people might not like that I’m White and they feel the things that I do are stereotypically Black. Some people might not like that they think things I say don’t have substance or I should rap about other things. It’s subjective, some people love that about me, that’s music and that’s art. You can’t beef with everybody.”

Full interview below:

Share this story
Iggy Azalea Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
  • Mec-One

Flex hates on chicks and defends mr cee ………. #pause

Iggy Azalea Related Songs & Videos