Joey Bada$$ On Upcoming Album, “I’m just gonna show and prove, so that’s what I’m gonna do with this album.”

Joey Bada$$ On Upcoming Album, “I’m just gonna show and prove, so that’s what I’m gonna do with this album.”

New York rapper Joey Bada$$ recently sat down with Topman and discussed his upcoming album, “ B4.Da.$$“. Joey says to expect a lot of surprises from the project.

“Definitely a few surprises,” Bada$$ says of what fans can expect from his album during an interview with Topman. “But you can just expect pure greatness, you know, I’m really putting my all into this.” 

“I’m the type of artist that needs full creative control,” he says. “I can’t have anybody dictate what I want to do. I have my own ideas when it comes to marketing strategies and things like that so I’m just like all independent.” 

The New York MC went on to speak on battle rapping, and how he feel she’s at the top of his craft right now.

“I don’t think anybody wants to rap battle me right now,” he says when asked who he’d want to battle. “I would definitely love to cypher with a few people but I’m not really a battler, that’s not really my thing. I like to just add to the pie.”

Share this story
Joey Badass Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
  • @iamvanessadenis

that’s right. no one wants to see him.i’m excited. i’m always taken to another place when i hear his joints. -@iamvanessadenis

Joey Badass Related Songs & Videos