Justin Timberlake Responds to Kanye West and Rants On Saturday Night Live

Justin Timberlake Responds to Kanye West and Rants On Saturday Night Live

This past weekend, Justin Timberlake proved that he would not take the assaultive comments made by Kanye West concerning his Suit & Tie single laying down. It was two weeks ago during a concert in London that Kanye went on a mid-concert rant about a multiplicity of issues and topics, one of which was Justin Timberlake’s single, “Suit & Tie”, which features Jay-Z.

“I got love for Hov, but I ain’t fucking with that ‘Suit & Tie’.” The song that Kanye is referring to is the first release off of J.T.’s latest album.

Well, this past weekend on Saturday Night Live, Timberlake decided to use the SNL platform as an opportunity to strike back at West. The singer was serving as host and musical guest. When he performed Suit & Tie that night he changed the lyrics to the second verse to say, “And aw, shit so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit,” to “My hit’s so sick, got rappers acting dramatic.”

It is not certain whether the gesture was intended to be as light and comedic as it came across or whether it is the second move in a brewing feud between rapper and singer. Up until this point, Timberlake had remained silent.

At current, Jay-Z has not responded to the comment concerning his involvement on the song.

Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are scheduled to tour together this coming summer.

Share this story
Justin Timberlake Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Justin Timberlake Related Songs & Videos