It has just been announced that Kanye West is set to join a long list of artist such as Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Erykah Badu, Azealia Banks, Gary Clark Jr., Miguel, Grizzly Bear, Pretty Lights, The xx, Feist and a number of other artist yet to be named.
This event, which is scheduled to be held on June 7-9 on New York’s Randall’s Island, marks the first time that West has headlined an event other than while on the Throne tour since 2008, with the exception of back to back performances at Revel Resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey late last year.
Ye, who has been noted as of late more for his ongoing relationship with his girlfriend and future mother of his child, Kim Kardashian, seems to relish this opportunity to be a part of what promises to be an all-star gala
For a complete lineup list click here.
MORE kanye west
- Jay Z Lands 9 Grammy Nominations; Kendrick Lamar And Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Not Far Behind
- No Malice Responds To Pusha T’s Comments On Clipse Reunion
- Nas Set To Open His Own Sneaker Store In Las Vegas
- Rick Ross’ Upcoming “Mastermind” Album Release Date Will Be Delayed
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Tour Stop Bombs in Kansas City
- Ja Rule And His Wife Address Rumors Of Seperating Due To Male Lover
- Sway Addresses The Kanye West Heated Interview On ‘RapFIx Live’
- Trinidad James Gets Confronted In New York By Mysonne