Kid Cudi has locked in some heavy hitters to feature on his upcoming project, “Indicud”.
Kid Cudi, a G.O.O.D. Music signee, has enlisted the help of some of the industry’a hottest emcees to be featured on his highly anticipated third LP “Indcicud’.
During an interview with Billboard, Cudi spoke about his upcoming album. The project is due to be released April 23rd. Some of the artist that are featured on the project are RZA, Hit-Boy, Too Short, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, and more. There is even an appearance by Indie Rock group Haim.
“I’ve done a lot of collabs with people that, on paper, people are going to be like, ‘Oh shit!’ It’s already been put out there that I did a song with Too Short,” he said. “I can wait for people to hear that. That’s one of those jams that you wouldn’t expect and it’s exactly what you expect of Kid Cudi. There’s a lot of energy. It’s one of my favorites. RZA for sure is on there. Too Short and Kendrick Lamar is on there. I got a session with A$AP [Rocky] tonight. So we’ll see what happens. We’ve been working the last couple of days. I got this group called Haim…they’re so dope. We were able to do a jam with something me and Hit-Boy did. It’s a song that we’ve been trying to make happen for, like, two years now. I had the idea to get the girls on it and we reworked the beat a little bit. That will definitely be on there.”
MORE kid cudi
- Drake Passed On Grammy Nominations Concert To Hang With College Football Star On His 21st Birthday?
- 50 Cent Speaks On Nelson Mandela, ‘Animal Ambition’ And Ja Rule
- Meek Mill Show Cut Short Due To Shooting; Four People Shot
- Will Ferrell Explains Kanye West’s Bad Habits Throughout Filming ‘Anchorman 2′
- Jay Z Lands 9 Grammy Nominations; Kendrick Lamar And Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Not Far Behind
- No Malice Responds To Pusha T’s Comments On Clipse Reunion
- Nas Set To Open His Own Sneaker Store In Las Vegas
- Rick Ross’ Upcoming “Mastermind” Album Release Date Will Be Delayed