Lil Durk Speaks On Ending Feud With The Game

Lil Durk Speaks On Ending Feud With The Game

Chicago rapper Lil Durk and The Game recently confronted each other at a Los Angeles night club and reportedly ended all beef with one another. Now Durk has coem forward to spak on ending the feud and explained how it went down.

According to Durk, he took advantage of the situation and used the oppurtunity to settle their differences in the L.A. club.

“The whole club scene was just like a standoff. Like, “I’m holding my ground.” And they’re like, “I’m holding my ground too.” Some people don’t do it like that. Some people rather not walk up to somebody in the club and do it. I heard plenty of times people ran from him. So I was just standing my ground. Where I’m from we don’t run. Especially for us being in another city on the come up. We can’t let nobody do that to us. You know? So we took it upon ourselves – We didn’t approach them like, “You h*e a** n*gga. F*k wrong with you?” We just hollered at him like we just wanted to see what it is, see where we standing.” (Power 106 FM)

The Game recently took to his Twitter account to confirm that all beef between Lil Durk is over with. Check out the Tweets HERE.

Check out Lil Durk‘s interview below:

Share this story
Lil Durk Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Lil Durk Related Songs & Videos