Diddy Cleared Of Assault, Drops New Video Addressed To Kim Porter

Diddy Cleared Of Assault, Drops New Video Addressed To Kim Porter

A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office revealed Friday (July 20) that Sean "Diddy" Combs has been cleared of assault charges stemming from an altercation with another man at an Oscar after party.

Gerard Rechnitzer, a real estate agent, claimed that Combs attacked him at a party at the Roosevelt Hotel in February while he was trying to stop the rap mogul from hitting on his fiancé.

According to The New York Post, the spokesman declined to say if the case fell apart because Rechnitzer refused to cooperate, explaining only, "There was insufficient evidence."

"People who are superstars are always vulnerable to these allegations," Combs' lawyer, Benjamin Brafman told The Post.

In related news, Puff has just released the latest single from last year's Press Play, "Through The Pain." The video for the song, featuring Mario Winans, which was originally titled "Through the Pain (She Told Me)," is now addressed to his on-again, off-again girlfriend Kim Porter.

Share this story
P Diddy Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
P Diddy Related Songs & Videos