Diddy's 10 Tips for a New Year's to Remember
10. Your party spot has to set the tone for the night… It creates the
-blueprint for the entire evening.
9. A great bartender… Bad drinks aren't sexy… Also beautiful
-wait-staff are key…
8. Food should never interrupt your swagger… Small tapas or finger
-foods that aren't too messy tend to work well.
7. Music should be the soundtrack to the night… It should match the
-theme… It should match the flow.
6. Preserve the sexy… My oldest and truest party rule. If it's about
-furs and diamonds, don't show up in jeans.
-to get your party started mixed with a few new characters to keep things exciting… but everyone has to be sexy.
4. You need a great pair of shades… Because the best New Year's Eve
-party doesn't stop until well into the New Year.
3. You need a great host… Like me… Someone who is a master in the
-art of celebration.
2. Ciroc… The world's best ultra-premium vodka… Enough said.
1. It's never sexy to be sloppy… know your limits and drink responsibly.