Pusha T Says He Is Riding With Rick Ross; Explains The Influence of Big Daddy Kane

Pusha T Says He Is Riding With Rick Ross; Explains The Influence of Big Daddy Kane

Shortly after the release of His Wrath of Caine mixtape, Pusha T sat down and talked about the influence that Big Daddy Kane had on him and the project, as well as his stance on the Rick Ross ordeal this week. In an interview on BET’s 106 & Park, Pusha talked about Big Daddy Kane’s influence in naming the “Wrath of Kane” mix tape.

“Anybody that knows me and my history knows I always keep it street but at the same time, ‘Wrath of Kane’ is one my favorite records by Big Daddy Kane,” said Pusha. “If you go back in history, I’m at 106 and Big Daddy Kane’s from Brooklyn. [He's] a Hip Hop legend, a great.”

When the question came up about his relationship with Rick Ross and the current status with Ross, he said that he had not personally spoken with Ross, but he had heard that Ross was doing okay. He said that he is supportive of the Maybach Music Group CEO.

“I actually haven’t spoken to him but I heard that he’s doing okay,” Pusha revealed. “We’re riding with him. That’s it.”

He also said that he couldn’t say for certain what the current status was for the rumored G.O.O.D. Music compilation LP, Entitled “Cruel Winter”, but he was able to confirm that his own album, “My Name is My Name” will drop in the Spring.

Share this story
Pusha T Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Pusha T Related Songs & Videos