Pusha T Promises “Best Album Of The Year”

Pusha T Promises “Best Album Of The Year”

Virginia rapper Pusha T originally planned on dropping his album “My Name is My Name” on July 16. However, now the MC says the album will drop a month later.

Pusha recently spoke with Charlotte’s Power 98, he addresses the change and what we can expect from the album:

“It’s been a lot of music coming out. You got the ‘Ye album, You got the Cole, the Wale. I think Hov’s album is even on the 4th (of July). But at the end of the day, I still stand my ground,” the “Numbers On The Boards” rapper explained. “That’s politics and logistics. My album is the best album of the year… I think the streets are going to have a classic hip-hop album. My Name Is My Name is definitely the hardest album that’s going to come out this year for sure.”

The rapper then went on to discuss a Kanye feature that almost didn’t make the album:

This record, man, I’m going to be honest. I had to fight and steal this record from ‘Ye,” Pusha revealed. “I heard the record and I loved it, and he called to tell me he wasn’t going to be able to give me the record. I ran in the studio real quick and laid a verse to it. I was like, ‘Nah, this is my record already. I already rapped to it. What are you talking about?’ We just went back and forth, and he ended up giving me the record.”

Share this story
Pusha T Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Pusha T Related Songs & Videos