Pusha T Discusses “S.N.I.T.C.H”

Pusha T Discusses “S.N.I.T.C.H”

Rapper Pusha T is hitting the promo trail hard in anticipation for his album “My Name Is My Name” , which drops October 8th.

During a recent interview with The L.A. Leakers, Push describes his relationship with Pharell and how his favorite song off the album, “S.N.I.T.C.H”, came about.

“People don’t know that me and Pharrell were childhood friends,” Pusha added. “So I got off the phone and I called him. I was like ‘Yo, let me tell you what happened to me. Such and such just called me and he said this to me. Tell me, am I reading this right? Am I tripping? Am I wrong? Am I dumb? Am I crazy? Am I stupid?’ I’m like, ‘Help me out.’ And he was like, ‘No, that’s what he’s telling you. He’s telling you don’t ever speak to him again and you’ll never speak to him again and this is why.’ So he was like, ‘That’s a song.’ And then two weeks later he calls me and he was like, ‘Man, I got it.’ And he was like, ‘The song’s called “Sorry Nigga, I’m Trying to Come Home.”‘ And then he was like, ‘You’re not thinking’ and I was like, “Alright, that’s cool. I can write it.’ And he was like, ‘Yeah, but it’s “S.N.I.T.C.H.” That’s the acronym for “S.N.I.T.C.H.”‘ I was like, ‘Man you great.’ I was like, ‘You are great. You are like the man, yo.’ So, he kills this record, man.” 

Check out the full interview below:

Share this story
Pusha T Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Pusha T Related Songs & Videos