Pusha T’s Debut Album Lands Top 5 On Sales Charts

Pusha T’s Debut Album Lands Top 5 On Sales Charts

Pusha T‘s debut solo album “My Name Is My Name” has made the top 5 on the music sales chart. The album was pushed by the singles “Pain” featuring Future and “Sweet Serenade” featuring Chris Brown.

Even though the competition was fierce, Pusha sold over 70,000 copies in the first week of sales.

Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz sold roughly 274,000 copies to claim the top spot. She beat out last week’s No. 1, Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2, which sold 72,000 and placed No. 5 on the chart. Pusha T also made his debut this week with My Name Is My Name, which sold a little over 74,000 copies to land at No. 4 on the Billboard 200. The album was backed by the singles “Pain” featuring Future and “Sweet Serenade” featuring Chris Brown. Considering this is Pusha’s debut solo album, the 36-year-old veteran rapper from Virginia had a commendable performance on the charts. Danny Brown debuts at No. 17 with his impressive album Old. The Fool’s Gold release from the Detroit MC moved 15,000 copies in its first week. (Complex)

Share this story
Pusha T Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Pusha T Related Songs & Videos