Pusha T Explains Why No Malice Refuses To Get Back Together For A Clipse Reunion

Pusha T Explains Why No Malice Refuses To Get Back Together For A Clipse Reunion

Pusha T recently sat down for an interview with ‘BBC Radio 1’ and updated his fans on what the chances are of releasing Clipse reunion album and where his relationship is with his brother, No Malice.

According to Pusha T, there is nothing he can do or say to convince his brother to get back together for a Clipse reunion.

“Man, I would really love to,” Pusha said when asked about a reunion project. “My brother is really on his mission right now. Listen, listen to how real this is. Listen to how real it is though. We had the 10th anniversary of Lord Willin’. 30 dates, needless to say, high dollar. High dollar, already done. Two weeks before it was time to go, my brother was like, ‘Nah, I don’t want to do it. I’m off that, I’m on my mission right now.’ You know, it’s about [his album] Hear Ye Him, it’s abotu where he is spiritually and he was like, ‘Nah, I’m not going to do it. Just go ahead.’ I asked him, now I had to do Coachella, 70,000, right? I’m like, ‘Yo, I’d love to bring you out.’ And he was like, all right, what song do you want to do?’ You know me, I want to do, ‘Keys Open Doors’ — he’s like, ‘Nah, I don’t really, I’m not really feeling that.’” (BBC Radio 1)

Check out the interview below:

Share this story
Pusha T Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Pusha T Related Songs & Videos