Royce Da 5’9 Has Rocket Launcher For Benzino

Royce Da 5’9 Has Rocket Launcher For Benzino

After Ex-Source Magazine owner (slash rapper, kind of) Benzino dissed Slaughterhouse member Royce Da 5'9 in a new music video, many blog videos from all the artists involved have hit the net. Benzino dropped the Royce diss called "Break To Build" (which featured Wu-Tang member Raekwon, which he later said he had nothing to do with), then fellow Slaughterhouse member Crooked I responded telling the magazine owner to stop playing around. Crooked I says Benzino is just asking for the police to come get him after he flashed a gun in the video. [Benzino Talks Royce Beef, Crooked I Responds To Benzino – Watch Here]

Now Royce Da 5'9 is responding to Benzino, with a video of his own. In the new video blog, the Slaughterhouse member laughs off Benzino saying he has never met him. Royce then makes fun of Benzino and laughs saying "we have guns too" as he pulls out a rocket launcher, yes a rocket launcher. Check it out, pretty funny stuff! [Royce Da 5'9 Responds To Benzino – Pulls Out Rocket Launcher – Watch Here]

Royce Da 5'9 – Responds To Benzino Diss (Pulls Out Rocket Launcher)

[gnvn]110521[/gnvn]

PREVIOUSLY

Benzino ft Raekwon – Break To Build (Royce Da 5'9 Diss)

[gnvn]109287[/gnvn]

Benzino – Talks Beef With Royce Da 5'9

[gnvn]109933[/gnvn]

Crooked I – Responds To Benzino's Slaughterhouse/Royce Diss

[gnvn]109987[/gnvn]

Share this story
Royce 59 Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Royce 59 Related Songs & Videos