Royce Da 5’9 Denies Dissing Drake In Freestyle

Royce Da 5’9 Denies Dissing Drake In Freestyle

Slaughterhouse's own Royce Da 5'9 recently dropped a freestyle over Drake's new "Over" single in which he made some questionable references towards the end. Now the Detroit rapper has come forward to deny he was dissing Drake in anyway on the record. Taking to his twitter account, Royce wrote "@IAMYOUNGFAMOUS IF I SEE ONE-MORE-TWEET ABOUT @RoyceDaFive9 KILLIN THAT DRAKE BEAT!! I SWEAR IMA SMACK A #Twaggot!! ((HE DID SMASH IT THO: LOL)) #POW!! BDSosa @RoyceDaFive9 please tell the world you did not diss drake on your over freestyle..some aDraketting confused..p.s that sh*t was CRAZY! I wouldn't diss Drake..," he wrote Saturday (March 6) night. "U lil fruits RT @KoolK3ith: @RoyceDaFive9 youDrakeed youll get bodied by drake? =)<– uh huh Im not dissing Drake!!!!! U lilFruits!!"

In the freestyle, (towards the end) Royce spits the "fruit" word. "Nobody's harder, he don't give a f*ck what he slaughters, bag your sl*tty daughter, throw her in muddy waters, this beat is bank, get it out of me, I can sh*t it out of me, it's ate, I think I owe Drake an apology," Royce raps at the end of the freestyle. "Tweet about that you little f*cking fruit."

Royce Da 59 – Over Freestyle (Denies Dissing Drake)

[gnvn]130555[/gnvn]

Share this story
Royce 59 Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Royce 59 Related Songs & Videos