Royce Shows His Personality On New Mixtape

Royce Shows His Personality On New Mixtape

Royce Da 5'9 recently sat down to talk about his new "The Bar Exam 3: The Most Interesting Man In The World" mixtape, a new project clearly influenced by the beer company Dos Equis and their "Most Interesting Man In The World" ad campaign. "I was gonna call it Bar Exam 3: Multiple Personalities," Royce
explained. "It shows different sides to me. Then I ran across that intro
[of 'The Most Interesting Man in the World'] on the Net. I just thought
the sh– was hilarious. So it's like I just switched up at the end. I
called it that because I wanted to use those skits. I thought those
skits were hilarious. It's just that cut-and-dried."

Other artists featured on the new mixtape include Kid Vishis (Royce's brother), Black Milk, Elzhi and Slaughterhouse. Royce says he tried to show more of his personality on the tape. "With this mixtape, I was trying to showcase my personality more," Royce said. "People listen to me and think I'm always so serious, when actually I'm the exact opposite. I'm always joking around and drinking and having fun. I was trying to bring that across in this. I think I nailed that in 'I Hate Your Pants.' That's an ongoing joke in the studio, about skinny jeans. We actually got something on wax that showed that. I did it quick. Two eight-bar verses and the hook. It took me longer to make the beat."

PREVIOUSLY

Royce Da 5'9 – Talks Subject Matter vs Flow In Rap

[gnvn]137745[/gnvn]

Royce Da 59 – Talks Slaughterhouse Shady Deal

[gnvn]147699[/gnvn]

Share this story
Royce 59 Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Royce 59 Related Songs & Videos