Benzino Explains His Royce Da 5’9 Diss (Sort Of)

Benzino Explains His Royce Da 5’9 Diss (Sort Of)

Benzino, the former Source Magazine owner (?), recently cleared up the confusion around his new "Break To Build" track slash video that is a Royce Da 5'9 diss song and even includes a verse from Wu-Tang member, Raekwon. Although Benzino says there is no beef (why make a diss track then?) he does flash a gun in the video as a warning for Royce and Slaughterhouse (adding to the confusion, not helping). [Benzino ft Raekwon - Break To Build (Royce Da 5'9 Diss) - Watch Here]

"I just wanna clarify a few things, you know what I'm saying about this whole Royce Da 5'9 situation and the "Break To Build" song with Raekwon," Benzino says in a new video. "I had a verse on the song, it's produced by myself — I had a verse on the song, Rae said he liked the joint and did the second verse and the third verse I held over and he had nothing to do with it. It wasn't really a diss song in the first place because all I did was say a couple of things about Royce in the third verse, in the last two bars or so. But Rae ain't have nothing to do with it, I just wanted to clarify that. Shout-out to everybody over there at IceWater. And also, the whole thing with Slaughterhouse, I felt like the whole thing with Royce's manager, they didn't want to give [my publication] Hip Hop Weekly, the number one urban hip-hop magazine out there, [an interview] but it really wasn't no beef. He said a few things, I said a response. If it was beef now, you know how we doing it." [Benzino - Talks About His Recent Royce Da 5'9 Diss Song/Video - Watch Here]

Benzino – Talks On Beef With Royce Da 5'9

[gnvn]109933[/gnvn]

RELATED

Crooked I – Talks About Benzino's Beef With Slaughterhouse

[gnvn]109987[/gnvn]

Crooked I – "Big Dreams" (Freestyle) – Listen Here

PREVIOUSLY

Benzino ft Raekwon – Break To Build (Royce Da 5'9 Diss)

[gnvn]109287[/gnvn]

Share this story
Royce 59 Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Royce 59 Related Songs & Videos