Schoolboy Q Talks Growing Up, Oxymoron, And More On Elliot Wilson’s “CRWN” [Watch]

Schoolboy Q Talks Growing Up, Oxymoron, And More On Elliot Wilson’s “CRWN” [Watch]

Schoolboy Q dropped his highly antcipated “Oxymoron last week and has been hitting the promo like crazy. Most recently, Q chopped it up with Elliot Wilson and a few lucky fans on Elliot’s “CRWN” series. One of the highlights of Part one of the interview is Schoolboy explaining how gangsta rap is definitely deep (substance wise) and how rappers are “too nice” nowadays.

“People hear aggressive rappers and they think ‘no substance.’ I don’t get that,” he said. “How can me talking about somebody getting killed or me running from somebody trying to kill me be no substance? You clearly live behind a computer.”

“The new rapper now is super nice, you know what I mean?” he explained. “Nobody wants to say anything about anybody. Niggas are giving interviews like they’re in the NBA now… There’s a whole WWE thing about this rap shit now.”

Check out Part One of Schoolboy Q’s “CRWN” below:

Update: Check Out Part 2 Below.

Share this story
Schoolboy Q Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Schoolboy Q Related Songs & Videos