Schoolboy Q Regrets Signing To Interscope Records?

Schoolboy Q Regrets Signing To Interscope Records?

"I don’t care about being on like 100 radios or shit like that. I love Interscope, but I wish I could have just stayed with TDE."

Rapper Schoolboy Q has been known for rocking bucket hats and in a recent interview the TDE member spoke on getting approached by numerous companies to do a bucket hat line and why he has turned down the offers down.

During an interview, the West Coast rapper explains how he would rather build his bucket hat brand on his own.

“Everybody wants me to do a line,” ScHoolboy Q says during an interview with hot937.cbslocal.com. “There’s so many bucket hat companies offering me so much money, but I’d rather do it myself. If you wanted to give me that much money, I know I could make that much money on my own.” (HipHopDX)

Q went on to express how much he wishes he would have stayed 100% independent and not branch out and join Interscope Records.

“I already did wrong by signing a rap contract,” ScHoolboy Q says. “I’m not talking about TDE, but how we ventured off with the majors. I wish we would have still stayed indie. I don’t care about being on like 100 radios or shit like that. I love Interscope, but I wish I could have just stayed with TDE.” (HipHopDX) 

Check out Schoolboy Q‘s latest video for his “Break The Bank” track off “Oxymoron” below:

Share this story
Schoolboy Q Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Schoolboy Q Related Songs & Videos