Snoop Dogg (N.K.A Snoop Lion) and Suge Knight’s past issues are no secret to Hip Hop fans. Who can’t remember those “Death Row” days? Death Row had a great run with Snoop and Tupac as its top artists and then it began to unravel, and rapidly. Tupac was killed and in Las Vegas and a couple of years later, Snoop fled Death Row in much the same way as his former comrade, Dr. Dre had years earlier.
The animosity between Snoop and Suge was well noted, so when Snoop posted a picture on Instagram of him and Suge in the club together, it definitely sparked the interest of many. During an interview with DJ Skee, Snoop Dogg, who now goes by Snoop Lion, took the time to explain his philosophy concerning the reconciliation.
Snoop basically said that as time elapsed the hurt and disappointment subsided and he decided to be the bigger man and let bygones be bygones. He said that it’s easier to squash beef than it is to live with it.
“I think time heals all wounds,” he said. “And then being a bigger man and being one who accepts responsibility and right or wrong, I like saving lives, I don’t like to take lives. If that means putting my hand out saying I’m wrong, I apologize and we be cool, I’ll do that as opposed to me going behind your back, pulling a gun out and getting somebody or me doing something vicious to you.”
Snoop is currently preparing for his latest release “Reincarnated”, set to drop this April. The project features Drake, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes and more.
MORE snoop dogg
- Drake Speaks on “Started From The Bottom”…Says ‘A Lot Of People Wish Their Favorite Rapper Wrote It’
- J. Cole Says Jay-Z Respects Him Going Against Kanye West
- Wale “The Gifted” Release Date, Cover Art, Tracklist & Album Stream
- Chief Keef Arrested For The Third Time… In A Month
- Wiz Khalifa Confronts Cheating Accusations
- Jay-Z Goes Into Twitter Tantrum
- Drake Announces Fall Tour With Future & Miguel
- Kanye West Promotes “Yeezus” With “American Psycho”-Inspired Visual