Troy Ave Speaks On The Game’s ‘Bigger Than Me’ XXL Freshman Diss

Troy Ave Speaks On The Game’s ‘Bigger Than Me’ XXL Freshman Diss

West Coast rapper The Game recently dropped a track titled “Bigger Than Me” and he sent some shots at this years XXL Freshman. Troy Ave was one of the freshmen that game referred to and he has decided to address the situation.

According to Ave, The Game’s diss hasn’t effected what he’s doing one bit and thinks the whole verse is ‘Shenanigans.’

“It was really hearsay, what I heard, but it was something to the effect of the class is soft and they’re not Weezy. He came in with Young Jeezy and all types of stuff like that. It sounds like shenanigans to me. I ain’t really heard it so I cant even speak on it fully until I hear the record and see what he talking ’bout. It aint affecting nothing that I’m doing over here for this New York City and this East Coast environment that I got on fire.” (HipHopDX

During the interview Ave also speaks on his collaboration with T.I. and how they linked up.

“T.I. just reached out,” Ave says. “He seen what I was doing…He just reached out like a real one should…We just been kickin’ it ever since and the vibe’s been right..It kind of got the feel when 50 had to go with Eminem and Dr. Dre to get put on.” (HipHopDX

Check out ‘Bigger Than Me‘ video below:

Share this story
Troy Ave Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
  • Elizabeth Smith

It sounds like he’s referring mostly to Kanye West. Example: voice cracks when you talk (which Kanye does), top 10 spot (Kanyes been there many a times), niggas already fucked your bitch, bitch boy (Game fucked Kim K. long time ago), & every time you kiss on that hoe you suck my dick, you bitch boy, & when you buy that hoe a bag, that bitch carry my britch, you bitch boy. Hmmmm sounds personal and geared towards Kanye even though they’re apparently friends or shall we say frienemies???
    You figure it out. The Game recently went on the radio and said that he fucked Kim, that was around the time when TMZ was reporting The Game & Khloe K. were allegedly fucking. There was no need to disclose that information ( he had fucked Kim & wouldn’t fuck Khloe), unless he wanted to make Kanye knew about it!!! That ” Bitch” is Kim Kar.TRASH.ian. Kim’s pussy has seen more cock in 30 years than a 70-year-old prostitute has during her whole career!!! Enough said.

• BINKY04

so young so angry Ying YingYing

Troy Ave Related Songs & Videos