Previously Unheard Tupac Phone Conversation Reveals Shooting, Sexual Assault Case Connection

Previously Unheard Tupac Phone Conversation Reveals Shooting, Sexual Assault Case Connection

"It’s all connected. It was a big plan. I just caught it like at the end. And that’s why they shot me."

A two decade- old phone call involving Tupac Shakur and one of his friends, Sanyika “Monster” Shakur , was released today. During the 25 minute conversation, Tupac discusses  his plans for bettering his community and speaking with Maya Angelou for assistance with his biography.

“I want to get this organization started with you,” Tupac said, while speaking with Sanyika. “Only we can do it. Let me tell you the idea. It’s where we start this youth league, right? Football league, basketball…softball, for girls and boys. I’mma get all the rappers to adopt a team. Each rapper have his own team. Coolio will have his team. Treach have his team. I’ll have my team. And we play. And the rappers the ones that put the money up. We get the field to play. We have the churches come out and sell food. We have the fathers and the uncles and all of the men in the community, they do security…Get that community spirit going again. And then on the weekends we have block parties. Every rapper gotta give it up. Every rapper, nigga, you gotta wreck it out. You gotta get up for us. You gotta come do a free show for the hood.”

“And then when we do that we register the voters,” he said. “And if we can register them for Democrats, Republicans, or Independent. Once we register the voters we have power. Then we start going up to the mayors of these cities and telling them ‘Look, we got this many voters in this city. We want you to do this.’

Later in the conversation, Shakur reveals that his sexual assault case and being shot at, we’re connected.

“The girl that did this rape shit, she hooked up with the niggas that shot me,” Tupac said. “It’s all connected. It was a big plan. I just caught it like at the end. And that’s why they shot me.”

Listen to the full phone conversation below:

Share this story
Tupac Shakur Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
  • http://www.stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com tex2

Rape is terrible, and Amway has financially raped millions of people – google “stop the amway tool scam wordpress”

• Nikki

What is amway?

Tupac Shakur Related Songs & Videos