Young Chris Talks About His New Album, “Alive”

Young Chris Talks About His New Album, “Alive”

Young Chris is back on the Hip Hop scene, with a different label and a lot more experience under his belt. Chris, half of the former duo, Young Gunz, signed to Roc-A-Fella Records by Beanie Sigel’s State Property Division, has signed on as the flagship artist for Rico Love’s Division 1 label, which is distributed by Universal/Motown. He recently sat down in an interview and talked about the time with Roc-A-Fella and what 15 years in the rap game has taught him.

In an interview with AllHipHop.com, Young Chris revealed that he and Division 1 are pushing for a release in May of his solo album “Alive”. “I think I got 15 years in right now, [I] met Jay and them around fourteen, fifteen,” stated Chris.

“[Now] it’s a blessing to work with Rico,” he stated. “We [are] shooting for the album in May so we drop that single now, get on the road work it, do what we got to do. Club dates to arenas.”

The rapper is hoping that his added experience and new perspective on life and music will translate into a successful debut album and a long and productive relationship with Division 1.

Share this story
Young Chris Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Young Chris Related Songs & Videos