Young Thug Speaks On Lil Wayne Being His Idol, Loyalty To Gucci Mane, And More.

Young Thug Speaks On Lil Wayne Being His Idol, Loyalty To Gucci Mane, And More.

Atlanta rapper Young Thug has been blowing up lately. With street anthem’s like “Stoner” and “Danny Glover“, Thug is already making his mark on 2014. Recently, the young MC landed the Fader’s cover story. In the interview, the rapper touches on Lil Wayne, his loyalty to Gucci Mane, and more.

Young Thug first revealed his admiration for Lil Wayne in a Complex interview, but during his Fader spot, He elaborated more on his idol.

“That’s my idol. Everything he do,” Young Thug said while speaking about Wayne.

Thug also spoke on collaborating with Kanye West, famous stoners, and more.

“I mean, I went to his house and we did a couple of songs,” he said while speaking with Complex last month. “The fact that I was [making songs] so fast amazed him too, because he doesn’t see a lot of people who rap like that. I don’t really rap with a lot of people [because] everyone raps the same way. When I first heard he wanted to know who I was and do songs, I was smiling ear to ear like a clown”

“Hendrix, Michael, Wayne, Future. Those are stoners…Drugs help me think, but they aren’t the reason why I think,” Young Thug said. “I don’t want to explain. I hate explaining. But I can definitely show you.”

Check out Young Thug‘s Fader Cover below:

Young_Thug_Fader_Cover_STory

Share this story
Young Thug Related Stories
Leave Your Comment
Young Thug Related Songs & Videos