Rap Basement

Webbie

Webbie Threatens 50 Cent Over $1 Million Bet

Posted By on December 3, 2014

Rapper Webbie won a million dollar boxing bet against 50 Cent back in July, but 50 has yet to pay up and the Baton Rouge native has decided to take aim at 50 in a new song that was leaked titled “What I Been Thru.”

According to the reports, Webbie threatens 50 by saying, “You owe me a million, don’t make me come get it, I’m telling you I’m serious.”

“We broke the story … Webbie claims he and 50 made a not-so-friendly ONE MILLION DOLLAR wager on the Terrence Crawford vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa fight back in June.

Crawford — Webbie’s BFF — ko’d Gamboa, who is managed by 50. But when it was time to pay up, Webbie says 5-0 was a no show.

Now its seems Webbie has had enough of 50’s Aaron Rodgers routine, and is lashing against the G Unit general in a new song called “What I Been Thru.”

During the track Webbie attacks 50, calling him a “b*tch” and adding “You owe me a million, don’t make me come get it, I’m telling you I’m serious.”

He then invites 50 to engage in an adult activity involving his genitals. “ (TMZ)

Check out the song below: